Hi

      - there is an overlap between examples and test cases. I saw
    many people that argued that already. I am not against examples,
    but I think we should (whichever implementation is chosen) draw a
    line and set some guidelines.
    To me I do not care that they are tests.
    Their values is active documentation that can be automatically
    validated. I do not expect to run them but the system
can garantee that they are correct.

How it could work? Somebody need to press button to check all comments are valid. No?

the integration run the validation and says that system documentation is ok.
We do that all the time with Quqlity rules.