On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 7:35 AM, Igor Stasenko <siguc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 27 January 2017 at 01:30, Ben Coman <b...@openinworld.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 6:02 AM, stepharong <stephar...@free.fr> wrote:

>> > Yes I thought that it was doing that.

>> > I do not understand any of them.
>>
>> method constant = constant of a method

>> constant method = method that does not change
>>
> are you sure?

pretty sure. 'method' is the subject. 'constant' is the adjective that
modifies the subject.
Its a bit hard to explain that intrinsic feeling of what is right,
but maybe.... If the adjective follows the subject its usually
separated by little joining words.
http://www.grammar-monster.com/glossary/adjective_definition.htm

> maybe it is
> constant method = method that returns constant?

For me this does not compute.
But I understand rules differ in other languages and its hard to avoid
subtle influences from your primary language.
And still, it could just be my personal bias.
So if you & Stef find it ambiguous, it may be for others and we should
aim to avoid that.

cheers -ben