Hi all,

during today's sprint we have been working with lots of people on the
infinite debugger problem (https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/22085/). We
have checked the emails sent in the latest month. Then, together with
Quentin, Pablo, Pavel, Yoan we have been discussing and testing hypothesis
all day. We have been also comparing the debuggers code between pharo 3/4
(where the bug was is present) and pharo 7, but this was not necessarily
straight forward as the code is not the same and there is no easy diff...

AAAAND, we have found that the problem may come from a wrong pragma marker.
Just removing that pragma gives us back the same behaviour as in  Pharo
3/4. :D

https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/1621

I know that the exception handling/debugging has been modified several
times in the latest years (some refactorings, hiding contexts...), we
unfortunately don't have tests for it, so I'd like some more pair of eyes
on it. Ben, Martin could you take a look?

Thanks all for the fish,
Guille