On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 5:54 PM Clément Bera <bera.clem...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Normally the pull request should break the exception tests, especially the
> ones with nested handler, since they are the reason 199 marked signalling
> contexts were introduced

Yes, but it's ok that on:do: is marked but why evaluateSignal:? Do you know?

> .
>
> Looking quickly this test in latest Pharo 7 for example:
> ExceptionTests>>testHandlerContext
> fails with the pull request.
>
> Since the pull request changes a green test into a red test, I don't
> understand why you say "we unfortunately don't have tests for it".

Because I haven't see those. I was looking for tests about
#findNextHandlerContext, #findNextHandlerOrSignalingContext and I found
nothing.
But if we have some tests much better!

> I don't understand either why you say this pragma is "wrong", so I can't
> help with that either.

Well, I don't know if I have to repeat myself... This is apparently
provoking the infinite debugger issue. This pragma was not there in Pharo3,
and its not clear why a method that is not an exception handler is marked
as an exception handler. Is that clear enough?

For more info you can read the issue.

--

Guille Polito

Research Engineer