More to this issue that might affect only those living below the latitude
38° S...

I was having download interruptions when using the launcher to fetch
templates, so I changed the ZnNetworkUtils defaultSocketStreamTimeout to
120 (default is 30) and in the last two templates I downloaded I had no
issues, it was slow, but at least without interruptions. Maybe the download
manager I mentioned in the previous email had a highter timeout as well.

Given that the INRIA file server hasn't the fastest upload link, I think
that rising the timeout from 30 to something at least the double is a
reasonable workaround.

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo