Hello,

We moved the download from Inria to OVH because Inria was unreliable. (They
found some very arcane issue with the backbone
infrastructure some month later after constantly telling us that we were wrong…)

Now the OVH server offer is not good enough, they seem to throttle us.

We are in the process of getting better infrastructure, again…

one problem is always that there is just no time to do all these things so fast
as they should be done…

        Marcus