hi I can't make the sprint but I have the basic core of a test server
that runs the tests and updates the wiki. I just need to be able to
spawn svn shell commands which I'm stuck on due to osprocess crash. I
can post the code in task forces if someone is interested.

To turn it into a server we need a host and some scripts to kick it
off. Do we have any hardware as a group?
cheers mike