How long the community will support the deliberate decision of not
answering to a major contributor?
How do you expect contribution of large open source companies to this
project avoiding political or technical conflicts (or both)?

Focusing only on bug-driven development and ingoring valid questions
with a kind of systematic corporative silence is not the way to go.
And if the managerial staff decide to continue ignoring, sooner or
later you would have two problems to resolve: The unsolved pending
questions plus the management of the emergence of social subsystems
(if the number of contributors increases) without enough coordinators
for pivots, because of the limited size of contributors for a niche
technology like Smalltalk.

Censorship of uninformed newcomers is common and an implicit norm,
censorship of a known member is disgusting. Such attitude is limiting
involvement and participation in the community, because implicitly
define clear roles which affects the discussion space and group
dynamics.

Finally, I do not want a holy war here, I just want responses without
personal attacks and without quoting out of context fallacies.

Cheers,

Hernán