Stef, Adrian

no it's not related to anything published on SqueakSource. i'll put
something in task forces later in the week with some comments.

It's not a server, just the core code that runs the tests I put on the
wiki. Given the wiki can be updated with svn that's the route i
propose.  We can also update the issue tracker by marking files in a
special way. i haven't tried that yet but could be useful in the
future. I think we can auto-create issues, or at least auto-close
them.

the code is literally only a few lines here & there.  I don't think it
needs to be that clever. i would prefer to see all energy going into
fixing bugs!  You'll need to integrate it with something that loads
the updates, but I would see that taking more shape once the package
system and process of pharo is more mature.  what lukas describes
sounds interesting.

I need OSProcess to spawn svn, unless we have a lighter weight way of
doing that?

cheers
Mike