Mike is it related to the testServer publihsed on squeaksource?
Because ESUG will also sponsor a summer talk project on the topics.
So if we could join forces it would be great.

For the server this is not clear yet. Internally we have our server
that we could use but
we have to check the security.

I'm waiting that marcus arrives to check that with him and damien.

Stef