2011/1/24 Guillermo Polito <guillermopol...@gmail.com>

> I hate yellowButtonPressed and redButtonPressed and blueButtonPressed
> messages.
>
> Why not lefClick, rightClick and "middleClick"?

What's with lefties? Is their left button on the right side or on the left
side of the mouse?
What's with five button mice with three regular buttons and one additional
on each side? Are these lefter button and righter button?

(What's with Wii remote? Is A left or B right or front or back?
So what's with touchpads, Dance Dance revolution pads and bongos?)

I think left, right, middle ain't better than red, yellow, blue! Actually
it's worse.

Alex