Sure, we got the right to change historical code.

But beware, naming actions with physical button positioncould be misleading...
... it does not take into account the logical indirection.

We could as well use intention revealing names like selectButton
operateButton haloButton...
.. Err, no more halo in Pharo, these names are prematurely frozen and
don't take future evolutions into account.

Oh, we need some more neutral naming scheme, but for sure, something
less colorfull that these childish st-80 and e toys.
I suggest you use whiteButton greyButton blackButton, or maybe
paleBlueButton, lightCyanButton to be more inline with an aqua theme
;)

Nicolas