Thanks andreas for your feedback.
We are working hard and we are making a lot of progress. Now if people do not
help then it will be slower.
In Pharo our problem is not that we do not know the problems and we have a
vision and a really cool and sexy one. Give us 4 engineers and two years and
you will not recognize it at ALL. Now we work every day to make it better.

Stef