On Thu, 8 Dec 2011, Martin Dias wrote:

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 2:50 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <s...@beta9.be> wrote:

On 08 Dec 2011, at 18:43, Martin Dias wrote:

I think the problem is that this method supposes n >= 1:

Yeah, that is why I propose a guard, maybe in this method

n = 0 ifTrue: [ ^ buffer]

thanks, it fixes the issue (inserted at the beginning of InflateStream>>
next:into:startingAt:).

The same issue should happen sending
InflateStream>>readInto:startingAt:count:

I guess we should add some tests in CompressionTests package. I can do it
on a couple of days.

Yeah, that "fixes" the issue, but why didn't it fail before the "fix", when there was only one string written and read? ;)

Levente

but I have no time to analyze the consequences/implications.

Sven