On 31 January 2012 14:57, dimitris chloupis <theki...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> yes this is just that we got instability on jenkins windows slave
>
> aha no problemo I can wait
>
>> there is windows build, just check downloads page of NB project site.
>
> oups I missed the obvious one , hehe
>
>> Yes, because for linux we don't have an opengl initialization yet.
>> Javier were working on that..
>> @Javier, what is the status?
>
> No problemo, I am fine with macos one for now which is my main platform
> anyway. But its good to know that future support for windows and linux is
> one of your goals.

yes.. but it takes time to make it work everywhere.

> By the way I read the Chapter you linked of PBE pdf on FFI . Very well
> written, it might be WIP but already it clears up loads and loads of
> things.
>
> Cool name you picked there "Spock" should I assume someone is like me a big
> fan of Star Trek ?
>
> Is there any documentation anywhere even partial for NBOpenGL that I can use
> ? (google does not return anything )

since it is a direct binding to opengl, do not expect any documentation on it.
it is assumed that if you know opengl, you should be capable of doing
the rest by yourself :)

maybe context handling/initialization part needs some documenting..
but not that much.
since using FFI you can directly interact with OS and other OS-specific stuff,
anyone could actually do it in own whay (an opengl context creation),
while then use the NBOpenGL for rendering.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.