I grabbed 1.4 and cog/unix from jenkins, dumped all the files in one directory,
made a shell script to run the image using Cog, and all I can say is "wow."

The usability problems I was having are gone.  In particular, the context menus
work.  I loaded Migrate and set preferences, with a really nice appearance
resulting.

One question: why did ClassDescription>>package go away?  That seems to be a
really useful message.

I'll try to build an image using the SqueakSource mirror.  No promises, but 1.4
"suddenly" looks a LOT more polished than it did.  Are the links on the Pharo
page old, or did somebody just do a lot of work to make things better?

Bill