Am 13.02.2012 18:17 schrieb "Igor Stasenko" <siguctua
<siguc...@gmail.com>@<siguc...@gmail.com>
gmail.com <siguc...@gmail.com>>:

> How about *real* and *direct* load on a sport car? Ever tried to haul
> fuel cistern with it?
> How fast it goes?
> The answer to your issue is just one: use proper tools for solving
> your problems.

Do the right things, make Pharo, Seaside *usable*

Look at:
http://www.cyberport.de/notebook-und-tablet/notebook-berater/erweiterte-suche/liste.html

Selecting notebooks by price, endurance, weight, with sliders. I could sell
*hundreds* of those shops to customers, big companies, hosting inclusive
for 20.000 each.

Pharo/Seaside *is* the right tool if YOU WOULD DO THE RIGHT THINGS, not
just bothering some class structure deep in Pharo.

Pharo hangs even at *directly* serving static pages at low loads. I hoped
to see significant speedups due to lack of any 3/4/5 tier middleware with
being everything done within one VM. Database, delivery, ...

I am still disappointed. Welcome in the *real world*. Doing academic
brainfuck is not sufficient. So are your etats for developing Pharo, near
ZERO. Start thinking like business men! Listen to that, what customers want!

tnx 4 understanding, Guido Stepken