Dear Guido

> Do the right things, make Pharo, Seaside *usable*

Did you try with VisualWorks?
I'm pretty sure that you can use it without paying a license. :)

> Look at:
> http://www.cyberport.de/notebook-und-tablet/notebook-berater/erweiterte-suche/liste.html
>
> Selecting notebooks by price, endurance, weight, with sliders. I could sell
> *hundreds* of those shops to customers, big companies, hosting inclusive for
> 20.000 each.

Are you doing such web site? With Seaside? With Pharo?

> Pharo/Seaside *is* the right tool if YOU WOULD DO THE RIGHT THINGS, not just
> bothering some class structure deep in Pharo.
>
> Pharo hangs even at *directly* serving static pages at low loads. I hoped to
> see significant speedups due to lack of any 3/4/5 tier middleware with being
> everything done within one VM. Database, delivery, …

Provide real code and examples.

> I am still disappointed. Welcome in the *real world*. Doing academic
> brainfuck is not sufficient.

:)
Who are you to know what we are really doing :)

> So are your etats for developing Pharo, near ZERO. Start thinking like
> business men! Listen to that, what customers want!

I would be curious to see your "clients".
Pharo is far from what we dream about but we are serious about it and we are
concerned by business.

Now your trolling is good because we are not an obscure community without a
troll but we have one troll
so this is good. Thanks.

If you are positive and provide information that is not just bullshitting then
we will consider to reply and consider your request else *plonk*