On Feb 16, 2012, at 9:55 AM, Noury Bouraqadi wrote:

> Ben,
>
> On 14 févr. 2012, at 20:23, Benjamin wrote:
>
>> Basically, the infrastructure is here.
>>
>> But I still have to copy and past each menu entry :)
>>
>> It's long and a bit boring, but it's easy to do ^^
>>
> I have no idea on how this is implemented. Just wondering if it can't be
> automated somehow. At least partially (e.g. a skeleton)? A skeleton might
> allow others to help.

It's quite automatic already.
The process is:
1) open an image with RB
2) look for the name of menu items
3) enter the name in a workspace
4) use the shortcut cmd+E to find where this string is used
5) browse the class on the method (should be a method named #label)
6) jump to the method refactoring
7) copy it into NautilusRefactorings in a method named
private##{NameOfTheRefactoring}
8) create the public method (skeletons are there already)
9) add a menu entry
10) test it
11) go to 2)

> BTW, I installed Nautilus on 1.4-333 yesterday night. Here is some feedback.

Cool :)

> I like the group idea. But, how can I add a new group ?

If you open the contextual menu on classes or packages, there is a lot of menu
entries about group creation

> I also wanted to reset a group (last modified, last viewed). How can do it ?

For now, there is now way, but I can add this I think :) Stef and I were
wondering if those groups are really useful or not. But it seems they are :)

> I added a couple of classes, but strangely, they don't show up in the "last
> modified" group.

The "last modified" group depend on the RecentMessageList which seems to be
broken somehow.
I should fix it

Thanks for your feedback

Ben