On Feb 16, 2012, at 10:12 AM, Luc Fabresse wrote:

> Hi Ben,
>
> Nautilus is becoming really nice!
>
> Some thoughts:
>
> - By default, packages are in the first pane and classes in the second pane.
> When I click on the hierarchy toggle button, it is swapped (packages in
> second pane and classes in the first one).
> Why swapping ? I think it surprised me.

I know it's surprising, it's a tough discussion between Camillo and me :)
Basically, I didi it this way because when you browse the hierarchy of a class,
the classes displayed do not belong to the same package.
So if you keep the same display, you will have a selected package in the first
pane, and a set of classes not from this package in the second one.
And it's disturbing too.

So in one hand it's surprising, but on the other hand, the other solution
display wrong information.
In a nutshell, I am open to any solution :)

> - it misses a descriptions for available plugins in "Nautilus plugin manager"

I should add that :)

> - I tested some simple refactorings rename,  .... and it worked. What is
> missing (should be done) regarding refactorings ?

If think class refactoring are implemented.
I did source code refactoring yesterday.

So variables refactoring are missing, and maybe a few more

Thank you for your feedback

Ben