Hi all!

As Göran said, he recently joined our forces on SmalltalkHub. We're used to working together and he has great Riak knowledge. He's mainly working on the Riak-backed Monticello repository.

Currently, timelines, users, projects, settings, user dashboard and profile are ported for Riak.

As soon as the Riak Monticello repository will be ready, we'll release and put it online.

That means taht the issue tracker and project statistics probably won't be there at first, but as Stef said to me several times already, release release early, release often, it doesn't have to be perfect from the start :)

So I'm gonna listen to Stef, and make it publicly available.