Am 28.02.2012 um 21:01 schrieb Stéphane Ducasse:

> I would love to get some presentations for our cool forthcoming conference:
> if you see what I want to say norbert :)

Yes, I know :) I promised it to you, didn't I? I can do two as well. I could
repeat my FOSDEM presentation on REST services with Seaside-Rest in concerto
with using Magritte3 for content handling in XML and Json. It is about routing
of services, content negation (Accept/Content-Type headers) and meta model
assistance.
As a second one I could present the mentioned web api tester we are doing. This
includes serialization as well with Magritte3 in  JSON and BSON, MongoTalk to
talk to MongoDB and single page UI with seaside and jquery. If that's not all
to similar to what Nicolas is doing. Well, if Esteban is presenting as well
there might be a bigger intersection between Esteban, Nicolas and me (web stack
wise). :)

Norbert