I have taken a look to pharo 2.0 and i didn't see omnibrowser there, is it
going to be kept? Anyway the available smalllint implementation can be
modified to let it check traits, but without all the omnibrowser extension.
Btw... there are 14 smalllint traits rules implemented, including unit
tests, but in the thesis there are identified a total of 36 traits errors,
just in case someone what to take a look or implement them.

btw2... On my experience working with pharo and traits, i had many problems
because it was usual to get errors on browsers, environments and others
because they didn't handled traits properly.  I think it would be nice if
the environment tools didn't differenciate (whenever it makes sense) between
classes and traits.  In my thesis I propose the idea of behavior (since both
define behavior) as a unifying entity for traits and classes.  In this way,
the environment tools would handle behaviors instead of just classes.

cheers