There is no magic if as a programmer we do not define the dependencies we
cannot do anything. ;)
so we should define configurationOf and we will take real advantages of them.

Now if you read the vision document you will see what we want:

        we want a distribution that will be filled up automatically by
executing configurations that are published
        in an inbox and validated (tests run, SmallLint rules run).

Then we will be able to have a one click install of projects that are certified
to load in a given image.

Stef
PS: SqueakMap failed because you had no idea is the package would load in your
image.
Believe me I know why I want the distribution infrastructure.