Yuri,

the GUI idea has an up and a down side. The up side is that it's much easier to use. The down side is that there is no way to ex- and import a class definition without a proper syntax. So what is needed is both: a proper syntax and some way to make things easier for the mousey people.

Maybe the tools aspect is what Johan initially was talking about: why not make the class creations (let's call it) snippet exchangeable for certain user groups. A setting that says: "include Pool Dictionaries in default class creation template", Right? If so, we should also be able to choose if we want class inst vars (does Pharo support them?) and class variables. Who uses class vars anyways ;-)

Joachim