Hi,

It does not really matters where you put the test.
What matters is to have the tools that show them properly, and we are going in
that direction. We already have ways to "jump to tests" in Nautilus, and we
will continue improving that to show them together (for example).
But I do not think the tests need to be *in* the class definition to have same
level of interoperation.

Esteban