Agreed.

And the more I use Pharo, the more I am looking into tests (especially
"Debug Test" to understand how things do work) and writing tests first.

That's not a natural thing to do in other environments but feels so great
to do in Pharo.

(Writing this after having looked at a ton of Seaside and Magritte tests
:-) ).

The image isn't regular when it comes to tests with some things being
Tests-XXX at the end and KernelTests-XXX for example.

And for my project I do have Project-Tests-XXX which keeps them close to
the project categories (otherwise, I have to scroll too much [groups:
good!]). It also helps to put everything in a single Project-XXX package
when needed (which happened).

BTW, how can one use the "Autotest" feature I saw demoed somewhere? Is that
Moose-related?

Phil