On 18 nov. 2013, at 13:07, Esteban A. Maringolo <emaring...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't like having the Unit Tests so coupled with the code.
>
> Many times I implement Unit Tests that doesn't match 1:1 with a class.
> It is... the TestCase subclass doesn't have a corresponding class (eg.
> SomeFeatureTest, with no SomeFeature class in the system).

IMO, you're talking about functional tests, not unit tests.
While a unit test is done in isolation and is concerned with one "unit"
(typically a method),
an acceptance test tests a feature of your application that will typically
crosscut many units.
In Pyret, they have another clause "check" for that purpose.