I have no idea how complicated this can be. I'm a bit reluctant to dive
into this if we are only 2-3 people to use Glorp in Pharo.

Guillermo, Mariano, what was the process when you imported Glorp in the
first place? How did you keep up with Glorp latest changes (From what I see
in Store, development is not too active)?