Esteban,

I disagree ;-)

Am 04.09.14 um 17:09 schrieb Esteban A. Maringolo:
Where is the best place to ask about Glorp by the way?
I wonder the same.

The official discussion group is
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/glorp-group
But it is not very active.

So IMHO, for Pharo use this is the best place, and for VisualWorks its
own mailing list.

I am a Glorp user, but not on Pharo, and I am very much interested in problems people might find or - more interestingly - solve with Glorp.

From my experience with using Glorp on VA Smalltalk, it is sometimes very hard to tell if you have a general Glorp problem or some porting error in front of you. So I would say the primary group for Glorp questions should be the Glorp google group (see your link above).

Another argument: if we followed your advice for every library/tool/framework, wouldn't this pollute the Pharo Mailing list?

Joachim

Objektfabrik Joachim Tuchel          mailto:jtuc...@objektfabrik.de
Fliederweg 1                         http://www.objektfabrik.de
D-71640 Ludwigsburg                  http://joachimtuchel.wordpress.com
Telefon: +49 7141 56 10 86 0         Fax: +49 7141 56 10 86 1