On Thu, Sep 04, 2014 at 03:10:13PM +0200, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
> Now, our version was ported from (AFAIR) 7.1 and extended to allow our
> drivers.  Probably next time best path of porting is to make a bridge between
> VW driver API and ours (but I didn’t estimated the amount of effort).

Seeing that Sven's prebuilt Reddit image has Glorp and PostgresV2, today I set
about to integrate NBSQLite3 into it.

After spending an afternoon mucking around with the dialect and database
interfaces, I think it doesn't look *too* challenging to add new drivers.

With a small class, I hooked Glorp up with NBSQLite3 and just under half of the
887 tests passed on the first run.

Probably the majority of these tests have nothing to do with talking to actual
databases! :-) But for sure an SQLite database was created and worked on by the
tests.

I did bypass one level of indirection used with PostgresV2. Let's see whether
the NBSQLite3 interface needs this additional indirection eventually.

Will post again when I go somewhere with this.

Pierce