Hi All.  I'm a long time (25+ years) Smalltalk user, but only 3 days using
Pharo so I'm still stumbling around a bit (lot).

I have an app that I need to run on Windows and a Mac (possibly Linux at a
later date).  I've ported the code over from Dolphin and got it working
using Pharo 3.0 on my Windows box.  I am just going to set the app
running, save the image and then send the whole Pharo folder over to the
Windows user - that will work won't it?

The problem is the Mac user.  As I can't set up the Mac image in the same
way (I have no access to a Mac box) I was wondering if I could just
replace the changes,sources and image files in the Mac download with the
ones I've set up for Windows and send that to him.  Would that work or do
I need to send him file outs of my code and talk him through install and
set-up.

Thanks