Ian Bartholomew-23 wrote
> Thanks to you both for the confirmation about using the Windows files, it
> will make things a lot simpler.
>
> Given the situation I imagine there are a number of ex Dolphin users
> floating about here - Hi All.  I noticed the, sadly, late Bill Schwab
> posted here sometimes, and he was once as much a committed a Dolphin user
> as I was.  I shall continue using Dolphin though, the ability to create
> Windows executables is too useful to give up.

Yes, it was a sad news of Bill's death, I read the list of Dolphin.

About Dolphin, well, as you point, the ability to generate an exe and some
other features more of the side of publishing a commercial app, make hard to
abandon it (also the UI builder).

My password manager PasswordsPro is still in Dolphin and will stay there for
some time yet ...