no you should be fine, changes is OS-independent and so is the image, but
you need the mac zip for all the other files, dynamic linked libraries and
of course the executable binary. By the way you can install macos on
windows via hackintosh and a VM like virtualbox so you can test this for
yourself. You can even dual boot with windows and macos.

An alternative which makes it very easy to install is via configuration
browser, its a bit more work on your side as the developer but it is super
easy for the user, the user can download pharo from the pharo website, open
it , open world menu, go to tools, open configuration browser and click
install on your project. But this way you will make it available for all
pharoers which is something you may not want.