Hi everyone,

I took a little time to enhance the ICal library and to make it work with Pharo 4!

So I forked the one on smalltalkhub (http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~pdebruic/iCal) and put all the modified code on github https://github.com/juliendelplanque/pharo-ical.

Why did I forked? Well, I wanted to make it work on pharo 4 first, so I contacted the owner of the smalltalkhub repository. He wanted to keep it working on other smalltalk than Pharo. The problem was that the lib used Url class that were deprecated in Pharo 3 and even removed on Pharo 4! So I managed to repair the package using ZnUrl. Since I don't know if the owner of this lib on Smalltalkhub have time to manage the problem to keep the lib "multi-smalltalk", I have chosen to fork it so he can keep his version compatible.

Good news are that I plan to keep it alive as long as I can, write some documentation for it when I have time and even try to enhance it.

I already added a GTInspector extension to have better representation of iCalendar when inspecting them in Pharo.

The version on master branch is supported by Pharo 2-3-4 (didn't check with Pharo 1).

Regards,

Julien