hey, sebastian.. this looks great! this looks like what i am after..

did you run into any problems or limitations using Amber as a front end? I
have not tried Amber yet, so this might be the right time to give it a
shot.. where did you find zinc-rest? a quick search turns up references to
it.. should i be able to just install it via my image?

andrew - i thought about using the seaside rest add on, but seaside seems
to be alot of overhead just to run a rest server..

mariano - i am thinking about using api token..