We go a very similiar way as Sebastian - but with our company need NOT
to build a Smalltalk-only system, but also offer support for several
other developers/languages.

We use

* Zinc REST

* Gemstone 3.2.6

We generate code to have:

* Swagger-UI and Swagger-Core support (currently 1.2)

Earlier the swagger stuff was also handled by Gemstone, but now we
create Gemstone-Code to write the Swagger-specs into the server filesystem.

Practically the swagger-core support has been working with C# (we had to
correct/change the template for source code generation).

We see now the need to go to Swagger 2.0, to stay near the development
master stream.

The whole system is working very stable - the only problem I have is a
10 MB limit on the Gemstone socket system - here the Zinc HTTP System
subsystem must be changed to get rid of this problem.

Marten

--
Marten Feldtmann