Hi Sergio,

Zinc-REST is part of the Zinc repository and a fork for Gemstone can be found here: https://github.com/GsDevKit/zinc/tree/gs_master/repository/Zinc-REST.package Most part is to implement the code that generates the Swagger specification for your ZnRESTCall subclasses. But it is no vodoo. It becomes more complexe if you would actually like to use the swagger specification on the server site to do request data validation and error handling,.... I currently use Swagger only for documentation purposes.

Amber limitations? Not really.
It took me some time to figure out how to configure my servers to cope with CORS for the Swagger-UI and my current jsonwebtocken security mechanism is not supported by the SwaggerUI and I had to allow insecure access for the Swagger UI to the Gemstone server.

The Amber Swagger-JS integration works quite nicely.
I did not publish the code on Github because the integration is so tiny. I can send it to you if you like. Or no,... let me prepare a demo based on the Swagger petshop demo and I will put it online.
Might take a day or two until I find some time.

Sebastian