Peter Uhnák wrote
> It seems that
> <sample>
>  is then the go-to naming for now

I agree with Ben that from a native English perspective, exemplar doesn't
quite sound right.

Sample and Example are the two words that most clearly capture the intent.
The problem with using #sample to return instances and #example to
illustrate usage is that it's a bit too subtle. Even though technically one
could argue the logic of that distinction, in reality English speakers use
them interchangeably and it will be confusing. A core principle of Smalltalk
is to type a bit more to make things clearer (e.g. avoid
single-character/abbreviated variable names). I strongly feel we should be
more specific and uniform by either using (<exampleInstance> &
<exampleCode>) or (<sampleInstance> & <sampleCode>).

-----
Cheers,
Sean