Hi Joachim,

Thanks for the answer.

I did not have Java 1.6 anymore on my Yosemite, but I installed it now. For
reference, here is how to get it:
https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1572?locale=en_US

I still have problems in Pharo5.

I am trying the following script:
http://ws.stfx.eu/CHS8KCAGWGO2

I tried in Pharo 3, and the script worked fine.

I also tried with Pharo4 and Pharo5, but it does not work because I get a
MNU for GhostClassBuilder>>#client:.

I fixed it in a Pharo5 image by using #installer: instead, but the
computation of "JVM newWithSettings: jvmSettings" does not seem to finish
and it blocks the VM.

Any idea of what goes wrong?

Cheers,
Tudor