Hi Tudor,

unfortunately I haven’t had much time to work on JNIPort for a while. I have
started to simplify some of the code, but this isn’t finished yet, and I have
not yet looked into Pharo 4 and 5. The latest Pharo version I have worked with
was 3, because I was waiting for the VM and NativeBoost changes which were
announced but not finished the last time I looked (which is a long time ago).
So currently, I can’t tell what is wrong. Obviously, something has changed in
the class building mechanism since Pharo 3. The other problem might be related
to NativeBoost or the VM, but of course I am speculating for now.

Cheers,
Joachim