Hi,

I am having trouble running JNIPort with Pharo 5 and Java 8 on Mac OS X
10.10.4.

The code loads fine:
Gofer new
smalltalkhubUser: 'JNIPort' project: 'JNIPort';
configuration;
loadVersion: '3.0-alpha'.

However, I do not know where to point "JNIPortJNIInterface libraryFile:"
to. In the original instructions for Java 1.6, the code looked like:
JNIPortJNIInterface libraryFile:
'/System/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Libraries/libclient.dylib'

With JDK 1.8 (and even 1.7), the file organization seems to be different
and the libclient.dylib does not exist.

I tried to point it to libjli.dylib, which looks similar, but that does not
seem to work:
JNIPortJNIInterface libraryFile:
'/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_45.jdk/Contents/MacOS/libjli.dylib'.

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow"