Thanks Werner!

Stef

Le 3/12/15 13:00, Werner Kassens a écrit :
Hi Stephane,
there are 89 senders of #storeOn: minus around 30 implementations of #storeOn: minus around 10 tests, also things like the PharoChangesCondenser use it. then there are 26 senders of #storeString (essentially the same functionality implemented via #storeOn:, but returns a string) eg used by the StartupPreferencesLoader. and there are several senders of #store: that are not implementations of #storeOn:. iow deprecating #storeOn: looks a bit complicated to me and is obviously way above my head.
werner