hi doru

what is isPharoClass?
Why do you need it?

Stef

Le 9/12/15 21:49, Tudor Girba a écrit :
I created an issue with a slice:
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/17224/TBehavior-isPharo

Cheers,
Doru

On Dec 9, 2015, at 3:33 PM, Tudor Girba <tu...@tudorgirba.com> wrote:

Hi again,

On Dec 9, 2015, at 3:30 PM, Tudor Girba <tu...@tudorgirba.com> wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for the question. I am at a conference, and I just took this problem to
explain someone what code querying can mean :).

Here is the result:
http://ws.stfx.eu/CCSNJVWX3JKS

I just realized that isPharoClass only exists in my image for the moment :)

Doru

<storeOn.png>

I think this is how we should document our communication because now we have
the tools.

Cheers,
Doru