"I wish people would choose descriptive names for their projects" - Todd

I agree.

I went looking for the current state of dbxtalk recently.  It seemed
to ba apackage designed for my needs - to X[-over] from a DB to
[small]talk.

I went there and the the page started talking about "Glorp" and
"Garage".  Neither are mnemonic or meaningful

These projects are just the tip of the iceberg.

Pharo project names have publisher-only project names.  The project
name equivalent of write-only computer languages, like Brain-F**k.