On Pet, 2015-12-25 at 18:10 +0100, Damien Cassou wrote:

> I don't like footnotes so I never added them.

Heh, that's *you*, but I still wonder about all other Pillar users.

> If you like them,

Let me say that I *need* them - that's the nature of the content I
write...

> I guess it's less than a hundred lines of code using annotations.

I'll take a look, but first things first.

> Bold uses double quotes whereas italic uses single quotes. I guess
> mixing them is no problem but I don't have my computer to check.

I'm interested to find out - if someone has Pillar installed, before I
venture into it.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
As fire is covered by smoke, as a mirror is covered by dust,
or as the embryo is covered by the womb, the living entity is