On Pet, 2015-12-25 at 15:59 -0500, Robert Withers wrote:

Hello Robert,

> Welcome to Pharo!  I view use of Pharo (squeak) as a knowledge
> sacrifice eliminating bondage to Karma. This is not the mainstream and
> a good thing too.

Nice comparison...although, being at the beginning I still do not
understand/see it as a sacrifice, but can feel it is liberating.

> As an example, where is the root implementation of #new defined? Hint:
> it is close to Pharo's arupa-brahma-loka, the highest planes. ;)

:-)

> Hare hare and Merry Christmas,

Haribol and Happy New Year!

--
As a lamp in a windless place does not waver, so the transcendentalist,
whose mind is controlled, remains always steady in his meditation on the