Sure Ben, I could. My apologies if the paradigm of spirituality bothers you but it is a perfectly legitimate source of analogy AND interactive fiction, having just been exposed to what that is. In addition I am connecting this to an educational process and picture of some unique areas of Pharo. I don't seem to have a problem nor am I breaking any "rules" I am aware of unless you have dominion, agency and possession to be establishing such a rule at this time. If so, I will desist; otherwise I will continue to mine the ancient sources of psychology and sociology for application to the best damn little programming environment every other language fails to emulate.

Once again, my apologies this upsets you.

Sincerely,
Robert