Ah, sorry for the confusion, for the sake of the example I oversimplified
things. Let’s say that I have a GTPlayground instance that has been around for
some time, and then I want to change its content. What should I do?

| play |
“play is the GTPlayground instance"
play := (GTPlayground new openOn: GTPlayPage new) model.

“… lots of things happen … the world turns … sun and moon go up and down … "

play entity saveContent: '42'.
play update.

Still like this ?