Hi,

For your tabulator example, you can do something like:

    browser := GLMTabulator new.
    browser title: 'Código'.
    browser column: #code.
    browser transmit
        to: #code;
                  transformed: [ :text | GTPlayPage new content: text ];
        andShow: [ :a :page | a custom: (GTPlayground new startOn: page) ].
    ^ browser openOn: 'a := 42’.

Does this help?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Speaking louder won't make the point worthier."